Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 03:48 PM

We have reserved the dolphin experience excursion on the Disney Wonder in Nassau. Has anyone had any experience with that and is it worth the money?

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-18-2007, 06:16 AM

Not with this particular dolphin experience. Make sure it is a swim with the dolphin and not just an encounter. The swim allows you to interact with them in the water. We did our swim in Cozumel. It was absolutely worth every cent. It is one of the most amazing experiences of my life. For you and your children it will be unforgettable. They are magnificent creatures, so strong yet so gentle with humans. They are very intelligent as well. One of the ladies in our group had her water shoes on and our dolphin would not take her for a ride. Once she ditched the shoes, the dolphin came right to her. I just couldn't get over the power when she was pulling me, but as she was swimming amongst us, she never bumped into us or pushed us. We bought the video they took. Whenever I'm down, I watch it, and immediately feel better. I know there are many that think it is cruel treatment of these awesome mammals of the ocean, but she honestly seemed very happy to be among humans. It seemed like she was having as much fun as we were. It is an expensive excursion, but for all the ones I've been on, none have compared. Best wishes and have a marvelous cruise!

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, disney, dolphin, dolphins, excurcions, excursion, excursions, experience, extreme, lines, nassau, norwegian, review, reviews, rome, swim