Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2002, 07:31 AM

We are thinking about taking a Windjammer cruise to the Bahammas next summer. Any comments on Windjammer? (good and bad welcome) ... Thanks in advbance ... Timm
Old 08-21-2002, 07:31 AM

We are thinking about taking a Windjammer cruise to the Bahammas next summer. Any comments on Windjammer? (good and bad welcome) ... Thanks in advbance ... Timm
Old 08-21-2002, 10:08 AM

Timm - if you would like very casual, young at heart, somewhat of a party atmosphere, etc., you would probably enjoy Windjammer. If you are quiet people looking for a romantic sailing vacation, I'd recommend Windstar instead. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Karen
Old 08-29-2002, 07:18 PM

I have been on two Windjammers. I love them. My husband and i found time to be alone and romantic. Watching the sails rise is a wonderful. We Sailed out of Granada and St Martin. We were told where we could find out of the way unknown beaches. The food is great and healthy. The wine and cheese party was great even though I do not drink. I am also a HollandAmerica fan so I like the best of the dressing up and the layed back that cruising and sailing has to offer. The ages on Windjammers varies from 20s to 70s

One Day at a Time
Old 09-03-2002, 04:03 PM

Hey Timm, I plan to take one of the Windjammer singles cruises, so I will let you know how it was when I return. So far I have heard good things.
Dan
Old 02-08-2003, 01:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Ti2m:
I have been on ten windjammers. The Bahammas are the family crusies (the legacy) so it should not be so wild. There are all type of people on board so you should be able to meet people whose company you enjoy.If you do have kids you are bringing I was told they have great youth advisors so you can have some private time. Do not bring children on any of the regular windjammers they are really for adults. Enjoy and have a great time MaMa

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, reviews, singles, windjammer