Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2005, 12:07 PM

hAS ALYONE RECENTLY SAILED IN THE CARIBBEAN ONLY.

I'VE BEEN TOLD THERE IS NO WATER SERVED IN THE DIING ROOM OTHER THATN PURCHASED BOTTLED WATER, A CHARGE FOR MILK, AND LOTS OF EUROPEANS SMOKING THROUGHOUT THE SHIP. ARE ANY OF THESE THINGS TRUE??

ALSO, IS THERE A QUALITY CHILDRENS PROGRAM, OR IS EVERY PASSENGER OLDER THAN DEATH?????
Old 12-27-2005, 05:46 AM

While I have not sailed on the Costa Magica, I have been on the Costa Med. If memory serves me correctly, water was served (no charge - unless you wanted bottled water) and I had milk every morning with my breakfast - no charge.

There was a high percentage of European passengers onboard so there were many smokers, but there were still designated areas that were "no smoking" (theater and in the restaurants). Lounges had designated smoking sections.

The best way I can describe the Costa experience is: "A Carnival cruise with a European flavor".

Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
2005, caribbean, costa, cruises, free, magica, water