Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 08:24 AM

i was wondering if any of you have been on the discovery because i was thinking about it next year any info will be great thanks
Old 07-28-2008, 11:08 AM

They offer a small ship experience that differs a little from other lines. They include experts on the culture, traditions and cuisine of the areas they visit. They provide lectures and some built in excursion packages that allow you more of an educational experience on the ports and regions than other lines. The small ship offers more personalized service. They are quite new to the market and trying to provide something different and better than other choices in the small ship market. If you're someone who would love nothing more than to be on a National Geographic expedition and eat the local foods, learn a lot about where you're going rather than being just another tourist taking a few photos and moving on, this would be right up your alley.

Cheers, Neil
Old 07-28-2008, 01:29 PM

thanks for the info also i could not decide who i should book it with if you know any were good to book please tell thanks.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:14 PM

That's a topic I can't realy comment on, I have a professional bias. There are many agents on the site and soliciting is prohibited by the forum rules, for good reason. You may want to contact them direct and ask for a referral to a list of agencies that represent thier line, even for a specific referral. Some lines will provide information on what agencies they get good feedback on from their clients.

Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great vacation!

Cheers, Neil

Closed Thread

Tags
back, cruise, discovery, feed, line, reviews, voyages