Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2006, 07:21 AM

Well If you found this so offensive, why you kept reading it? I think you miss the whole point of this "Review". My point was to get people to check with their travel agents before booking. When I spend so much money on a vacation, I want to know what I am getting. I felt like Costa hid this from me and my vacation was not as enjoyable as it could of been.
By the way, coming from Toronto, I am quite used to lots of ethnicities. Perhaps you should do a bit of background checks before yelling out loud that I am an Arrogant.

This chat is to learn about cruise lines. OPINIONS are objective. One review may be very useful to someone and may be "garbage" to another.

Thanks replying to me, but I will not pursue any other posts with you.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:11 PM

To everyone who read this review: I would like to inform you that after 2 months of negotiating with the wonderful lady in Customer Relations at Costa (Debbie Pierce) me and my spouse were able to receive a cruise credit of $250 per person. I contacted her couple of times by phone and she was sooo nice to me.
I am not quite sure where I will book my next Costa Cruise, thinking of Mediterranean in September of 2007, if you ever been there with Costa, I need your input. If not, maybe I'd on their South American cruise... With those two I know what I am getting into and it will be an adventure for sure!!!!
Thank you Costa for understanding my concerns and acting on them!
Old 04-11-2006, 03:04 PM

I also had a large ethnic group (Greeks) on my Costa cruise. I have never had that happen on any other cruise that I have been on.

Closed Thread

Tags
2005, 2006, 2013, armenian, costa, cruise, heritage, itinerary, mediterranea, prices, review, reviews