Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2007, 03:40 PM

We will be cruising the Greek Isles from Venice on MSC Armonia. Any reviews or information regarding the ship and this itinerary will be much appreciated.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:21 PM

We sailed on the Armonia a couple of years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. The ship has a mixture of European passengers predominately Italian, French, German, Spanish and about 250 British speaking passengers. We liked this aspect of it and prefer a mixture of nationalities. The only downside was that all announcements had to be relayed in about six languages, although this happened mainly in the theatre. All of the waiters spoke perfect English and we were seated at dinner with other British people. The ship is classic European in decor. The food was good with an Italian influence, but there was plenty to suit all tastes. We went to the show in the theatre most nights and found them to be of a reasonable standard. Because of all the nationalities on board there were quite a lot of visual acts. We saw a magician, trapeze artists, flamenco and the usual singing and dancing. It was nice to see something a bit different, the trapeze artists were excellent.

Unfortunately I cannot comment on your itinery as we did an Eastern Med cruise, but we did sail from Venice and it is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had. You sail down the Grand Canal and the ship is towering above all the beautiful buildings in Venice. A cruise ship sailed away before us and to see it towering above the skyline of Venice on both sides on both sides was unbelievable. It is definitely an experience not be missed and one of the highlights of our holiday.

Hope you have a lovely time.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:24 PM

Thank you for your experience on the Armonia.
The time is nearing and we are excited for this wonderful experience.
Once again,thanks for your reply!
Old 04-03-2007, 08:21 AM

We'll be on the Armonia on 4/8/07 from Venice. I am looking forward to it.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:56 PM

I am anxious to hear about your experience on the Armonia from Venice. I do hope that you have a wonderful cruise. Please let me know how things went.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:01 AM

We are sailing on the Armonia in July, how did you like your April cruise?

Closed Thread

Tags
armonia, cruise, forum, msc, mscarmonia, reviews, venice