Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2007, 05:17 PM

I am going on a 7 day cruise on the Princess cruise to Mexico(Mazatlan is our last port)and my home port is in San Pedro. I figured I should ask the experts...what time can I anticipate getting off the ship and on my way back home?
Old 11-30-2007, 07:00 AM

Every cruise line will be a bit different when it comes to how quick their disembarkation routine is. With Royal Caribbean, we were off and at the airport by 11:30am. The airport in Ft. Lauderdale is about a 20-30 minute transfer at the most. You can ready a lot of reviews on this site about various cruise lines and you will hear of cruiser's experiences which include how quick they got on and off of the ship.

If you are planning your own flight, to be safe, I would always plan a departure flight after 1:00PM. The airports near cruise lines get busy on cruise days.

I hope that helps.

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread