Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2003, 06:39 AM

Hello everybody,

in July, 2002 I was given the opportunity to visit Silversea Cruises' wonderful M/V "Silver Shadow" during the ultra-luxury ship's call at Warnemünde, Germany. I have now published a photo gallery with no less than 50 pictures of the "Silver Shadow", including 40 pictures taken in Warnemünde that day. I would like to thank Brad Ball at Silversea Cruises as well as Tom & Joanie Ogg for making that visit possible.

My "Silver Shadow" Photo Gallery is available at the following URL:

http://www.ruderhaus.de/silv-shadow_frames.htm

Alternatively, you may also click on the "funnel" on the home page (http://english.ruderhaus.de) to see the pictures.

As always, the picture descriptions below the photos are in German, but as a new service for all English-speaking readers, English descriptions will appear by simply pointing the mouse cursor at the pictures.

All older features including the recent galleries of Celebrity's "Constellation" and Pullmantur Cruises' "R Five" continue to be available through the table of contents.

Enjoy the new photo gallery!

Best regards,

Raoul Fiebig
Das Ruderhaus

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, gallery, line, mv, photo, photos, pics, picture, pictures, review, shadoe, shadow, ship, silver, wwwsilvershadowphotocom