Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 06:56 PM

Hello, I have been on a cruise before, but this is the first year my family has come with me. I have 2 teenagers(15 & 16) and we are going on the Christmas cruise through MSC Crociere. I am wondering what activities my kids can do while on the ship. I am also wondering if it is better to sign up for excursions before the cruise or during the cruise.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:13 AM

Hi Mom, and welcome to Cruise Chat.

I haven't sailed on MSC, so I can't speak about the kids' activities. However, there's usually no down side to signing up early for excursions. If there is something you know you want to do, you avoid the possibility of it being sold out by the time you sign up on the ship. Also, you avoid the sign-up process onboard.

Check with your travel agent or with MSC first, to get their cancellation policy regarding advanced sign up for shore excursions. Many cruise lines allow you to cancel up to 24 hours prior to the departure of the excursion, but I don't know if that's MSC's policy as well.

Sandy

Closed Thread