Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2007, 03:58 PM

I am going on the Island Star in June and have read a couple of reviews about hair straighteners not working in the cabins due to the 110v. I have an American adaptor and have used my straighteners in America with no problem. One of our ports of call is Livorno and I would like to know if anyone has made their way to the Leaning Tower of Pisa independantly.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:08 PM
If you have a 110v converter you should be fine; most ships have converters onboard you can borrow so you don't have to drag yours along. Check with your cruise line.

I have not gone to Pisa independently but from what I have read in the Ports forums, it seems to be quite simple.
Old 06-26-2007, 10:11 AM

hi, did your strigners work, i am going on sameship in nov for three weeks, can you take your own bottles bought a shore back to the cabin, also did you see what the laundry prices are. thanks if any more tips please let me know

Closed Thread

Tags
hair