Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Has anyone heard about Disney Cruise Lines offering discounts for Florida Residents. Since I live in Florida, that would be nice if it is true. I know they offer Floridians discounts for admission to their theme parks. I heard somewhere the same maybe true for their cruises. I hope it is.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:56 AM

Most cruise lines offer resident specials to different states during the year. Check with your travel agent to see when Disney offers FL residents a special.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 02-11-2005, 04:30 PM

Wanted to reply about Florida Resident rates for Disney Cruises. They have them several times per year. Usually, early January, May and always September early October. The prices are excellent during these times with good upgrades as well. We always travel during September or May for the best rates. Always call Disney Cruise Line directly and they will tell you of upcoming dates. Keep calling back during the above mentioned months. Also our newspaper here in Sarasota always has a pretty big advertisement about Florid rates. Good luck!

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, discount, discounts, disney, florida, floridians, offer, offers, prices, rates, resident, residents, september