Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 12:10 PM

I encountered an incredibly talented dancer on my recent cruise on the Regal Empress on August 18, 2008. His name was either Andrei or Andrew. I wanted to compliment him on the excellent work he did and stay in touch with him, so I gave him my email address. The only problem was I was in a huge hurry when I wrote the email address down and it was probably not very legible. If anyone knows this person or his last name, please let him know I am looking for him and would love to hear from him.... Thank you!
Old 08-24-2008, 05:16 AM
Jen K.-I think the best way to reach the individual would be to contact the cruiseline directly via their Customer Service Department. This is a small cruiseline and personal attention to your request is likely to be most successful. Larger cruiselines can be tougher to get responses at times. Post a cruise review regarding your cruise. I have seen the ship in port at Ft. Lauderdale. She is reminiscent of ships I traveled on many moons ago and I, for one, am intrigued by a future cruise on her!

BillyBuzzy

Closed Thread