Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2007, 08:19 AM

I'm looking for anyone who is on this cruise to share private car shore excursions with my husband and me. I prefer private car - you can do twice as much in half the time and only visit the sites etc that you want - no extended lunches, shops, etc. I have info from an excellent company but hope to share the cost - when it's more than 2 the costs are quite comparable to the cost of the shore excursions offered by the cruise line and much more flexible and efficient.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:06 AM
If you have not checked already there is a "roll call" on Cruise critic you may find some takers
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=374662
Alexandr Pushkin, Carnival-Holiday, HAL-(old)Westerdam, Orient lines-Marco Polo, Royal Olympic-Olympic, NCL-Dream, Dawn-Princess, ACCL-Grande Caribe, Oceania-Insignia (3), Regatta(4) Marina (1) St Lawrence Cruise Lines-Canadian Empress

FUTURE CRUISES:
Scenic River cruise June 11,2012
Old 05-30-2007, 10:50 AM

Approach private tours paid in advance with caution. Oceania has a reputation for changing its itinerary with no notice. Make sure you can get your money back if you do not arrive the right day or ever. We took Insignia a year ago and hit Malta at 5 pm instead of 8 am. The prior cruise had every port changed in its order. People were notified with a note on their beds when they arrived.

Closed Thread

Tags
critics, cruise, cruises, excursions, insignia, legend, legends, marina, myth, myths, oceania, ocenia, reviews, trip