Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2006, 09:08 AM

My husband and I are scheduled for a 10 day Mediterranean cruise on the Oceania Nautica in November. I pride myself in packing light, don't mind wearing something more than once, or washing underwear and socks out in the sink. My husband, however, likes to pack an outfit for every day of his trip, plus a couple of spares. I really want to bring just one suitcase, plus my carry-on. How much storage is there in the cabins? We are booked in a concierge-level cabin with a veranda. We have never cruised before.
Old 07-06-2006, 05:04 PM

We just returned from a 12 day Med. on Nautica, concierge level our 10th cruise. Loved the ship and service. But it was extremely hot for late June. We had two large suitcases and no problem with storage. One full length closet and one half with drawers below, plus space under the TV, and in the desk and night tables. Don't worry about laundry. There is a self service laundry (4 washers and 4 driers) on deck 7. You get tokens at reception desk, $1.50 for each machine.

Closed Thread

Tags
cabin, cabins, concierge, cruise, deck, laundry, level, nautica, oceania, oceanias, review, reviews, service, storage, suitcase