Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Okay let me start off by saying I know this forum is for RCCL or CCL BUT I have a question we are planning a cruise in 2009 for the kiddies and we are considering Disney Cruise Line now I know as many curises that the folks on this forum has been on maybe just maybe someone can give me some insight on the Disney Cruise.......maybe Can I get some help.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-09-2007, 03:16 PM

Disney is a fantastic cruise line for kids, IMO. Not bad at all for adults either. Of course it helps if you enjoy Disney stuff, as the characters are around onboard ship and on the Disney private island (which is one of the best private islands, and to my knowledge is still the only one with its own dock, so you don't have to tender.) Shows are excellent quality, all Disney-themed. Food is good, with lots of menu choices for little tykes, such as hot dogs, grilled cheese, PB&J, etc., if they're fussy eaters. One of my favorite aspects of this line is that you rotate between the restaurants, with your wait staff rotating with you. Each restaurant has a different menu and a different theme, and one in particular (Artist's Palette) includes its very own "show" as dinner progresses. We thought this cruise line was worth the extra cost (over the "mainstream" cruise lines) and we don't even have kids!
Old 01-09-2007, 11:28 PM

Hello Spritfilled!

HERE are some cruise reviews, and HERE you will find the official website.

Good Luck!
Best Regards,
Old 01-10-2007, 05:47 AM
Thank you for that info. It was very helpful.

Old 01-10-2007, 05:50 AM
Dave thank you as well, I didn't know about the clicking on the name thing, I am still not familiar with the tricks of this forum you know how to access things, I thought someone had gotten rid of my post. Sorry if I offended anyone. Again thank you for the info

Closed Thread