Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 01:44 PM

I am going on the Lirica in January 2009 out of Ft. Lauderdale, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some shore excursions to look into. The ports are: San Juan, Puerto Rico, Phillipsburg/St. Maarten, Port Castries, St. Lucia, St. John's, Antigua, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, and Cayo Levantado. Thanks.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:54 PM

Hi
I am going on the Lirica in December, same ports. I would love to know more about the excursions and what is a must see in the different ports.
MSC - Lirica 2008

Old 10-02-2008, 07:25 AM

Hi melisa, welcome to Cruise-Chat. If you'll look a little further down the main page, you'll see a section titled Caribbean Port Chat. To find your ports you can use your "Find" tab in the upper left hand corner and type in your ports. It will pull up all the posts made about them. You have a great itinerary. San Juan-Bacardi Factory or a tour of Old San Juan, St. Maarten-Orient Beach or Maho Beach, St. Lucia-the pitons, a snorkel trip, or Pigeon Island, Antigua-Pineapple Beach, Tortola-snorkel or tour of the island or the Baths in Virgin Gorda, never been to Cayo Levantado-so can't help there. Have a fantastic cruise and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 10-03-2008, 01:08 PM

Penny, thank you so much for all of your help. I definitely have a great start in deciding what we would be interested in doing at the ports. Thanks again!!!!!
Melisa

Closed Thread

Tags
antigua, carribean, excursion, excursions, ft, islands, johns, juan, lauderdale, msc, reviews, san, shore, st, virgin