Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2011, 03:27 AM

Talking Seabourn Sojourn Norway cruise review
just submitted it,,,so may take a day to get on site,,under member review section,,but if interested in area,,,which was wonderful,,,and want luxury experience,,do read and will answer any questions after printed,,,first time with this cruiseline,,and NOT THE last,,just great.....best of any 15 or so ones I ve been on,,,inc.other luxury lines like Regent,Seadream,Oceania,,etc....fantastic cabin,food,service,entertainment....loved it...
Old 06-06-2011, 03:57 AM
Administrator

I am so thrilled to hear this! Thank you for submitting a review; I look forward to its publication. Seabourn appeals to me, yet it's not going to happen for a while as I have a teenager. So, I will have to live through your review.

Thank you again, and welcome home!
Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 AM

Alexandra, I'm so happy you enjoyed your cruise, both the ship and the area you cruised. The Sojourn is supposed to be beautiful, and Seabourn always does a good job.

I'm looking forward to reading your review. I sailed the Seabourn Pride several years ago, and would love to go again on a newer, larger ship.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:11 PM

Alexandra, I am so happy to hear that it was a fantastic cruise I tried to talk my hubby into taking me on Crystal, but it fell on deaf ears. I'll have to live the experience of Seabourn through your post, as well. Can't wait to see where you're going next!
Old 06-07-2011, 05:25 AM

Talking Penny,,,funny you should ask
booked a Regent cruise in Dec.for eastern caribbean,,,,got such a deal on it with onboard discount last Nov....but,,now worried it won t compare to Seabourn,,,a class act to follow,,,going on Mariner,not Voyager,,that had too much vibration....also,,booked a river cruise for next June on AMA,,new ship with 2 balconies to Prague and Budapest....after that I d like to go to Black sea,,,,,as you can see,,,LOVE to cruise...
Old 06-07-2011, 06:58 AM

I've heard good reviews about Regent, BUT, Seabourn always seems to be the "perfect" cruise. You've got one busy schedule, and it sounds like a magnificent schedule, too!
Old 06-10-2011, 05:27 AM

Question Where s the review...submitted on Monday??
also,,the new ships are not listed under Seabourn heading....can a host check and fix this problem??but it s been 5 days now....must keep this site up to date, or people will go elsewhere,,,just a personal heads up...and my opinion only
Old 06-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Administrator

Let me look around in the review area.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Administrator

Here it is! Seabourn Sojourn review - norway by alexandra cruiser

Closed Thread

Tags
chats, cruise, norway, norwegian, pride, review, reviews, seaborn, seabourn, seabourne, shipe, sojourn, sojourne, sojurn, versus