Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 06:34 PM

I bought a 3 night cruise from Caribbean Cruise Line on board the Bahamas Celebration! The food was fabulous! The staff of Bahamas Celebration was second to none. I've cruised many times prior to this but by far Caribbean Cruise Line was the best yet. You have got to try this line!
Old 12-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the report.

Best is relative, but given you live just a few miles from the port it was certainly convenient for you. Still, this particular cruise appeals more to those who live in south Florida and can drive to Port Everglades. I certainly won't be flying there just to cruise on a converted Baltic Sea ferry boat, which is what the Bahamas Celebration used to be.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jenbella89:
I bought a 3 night cruise from Caribbean Cruise Line on board the Bahamas Celebration! The food was fabulous! The staff of Bahamas Celebration was second to none. I've cruised many times prior to this but by far Caribbean Cruise Line was the best yet. You have got to try this line!
Sounds fishy...I hope others recognize this as a fly-by one-time poster.
Admiral-1988
Monarch of the Seas-1993
Song of America-1994
Majesty of the Seas-1995
Splendour of the Seas-1996
CCL Destiny-1997
Empress of the Seas-1998
Rhapsody of the Seas-1998
Legend of the Seas-1999
Monarch of the Seas-2000
Windstar-2002
Grandeur of the Seas-2006
CCL Ecstasy-2006
Enchantment of the Seas-2006
Adventure of the Seas-2007
Enchantment of the Seas-2007
Grandeur of the Seas-2009
Radiance of the Seas-2009
Celebrity Century-2010
Old 12-11-2009, 07:53 AM
My brother lives in South Florida and has several neighbors who have recently debarked the Bahamas Celebration....they are experienced cruisers and they claim to have had a fabulous time.I have investigated low cost airfaires from New England and found I can do the 3 night cruise in an outside cabin, traveling solo for around $500US total--- She is on my "bucket" list for travel....what I've learned is intriguing. I'm not sure about the 86 sq. ft. stateroom (Hey it is an economy stateroom)but I do love ships and this seamoth is drawn to the candle!! Then too...I am unashamedly a cruise addict...I love the sea and the ships!!! (It's the Motion of the Ocean!!!)

BillyBuzzy
Old 12-11-2009, 08:04 AM
Jenbella89 - Welcome aboard to Cruise-Chat .Com!!! This is the best place to be when you are"on the beach" and between cruises!! And if you want to know what is happening in cruising then you will want to come here often...very often! We share all things cruising and then some! Visit us and keep on posting!!

Many Happy Voyages,

BillyBuzzy
Old 12-11-2009, 08:08 AM

12/11/09
I was on the Gem this past Nov. Cabin on desk 4 inside. Space is adequate for two. Good bath. Storage space okay if you only bring one large
suitcase. Some cabins have drop down beds for three passengers which I don't recommend. Great ship. Everyone friendly and helpful.
Cruisinbill billsimon2@juno.com
Old 12-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Why do they go by two names? They use both Caribbean Cruise Line and Celebration Cruise Line as corporate names.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:10 PM

Not sure, I think one is the parent holding company.

Me thinks I might need a helmet in one of those Oceanview Coach cabins they show on the site.

Dwayne

Closed Thread

Tags
bahamas, caribbean, caribean, carribean, celebration, cruie, cruise, curis, good, line, linecelebration, lines, review, reviews, royal