Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 07:35 PM

We are about to take Costa Atlantica from New York to Europe via New England and Nova Scotia. All the comments I find here are from 2003 or earlier.
Does anyone have any recent experience with this ship?
Old 04-23-2010, 09:01 AM

Hi jsteinbo, welcome to Cruise-Chat! We've only sailed on the Mediterranea and the Magica recently. We sailed on the Carla and the Daphne a long time ago. All I can say, is be ready to have some fun. Costa is my second favorite line, Princess being my first. Their ships are immaculate, the service is very good, and the food is very good. There is a very definite Italian flair, which means family and fun! I hope they do toga night on a transatlantic sailing, we've only done the Caribbean and the last night on board is toga night. Each night is usually a themed night in the dining room. At each sail away they play Dean Martin's "That's Amore". Each announcement will be made in 5 languages and your muster will be done in 5 languages. You cabin will be spacious and well maintained. The art work on board will be very unique/unusual, but enjoyable and beautiful.

I hope you have a marvelous time!

Closed Thread

Tags
atlantica, costa, review, transatlantic