Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2003, 03:23 PM

HI, THINKING OF TAKING MRS AND 2 KIDS ON MED CRUISE ON SHIP "ISLAND ESCAPE" ANY1 BEEN LATELY OR ANY TIPS----POSSIBLY THE ONLY 1 I CAN AFFORD----OR DO U KNOW ANY OTHER CHEAPIES IN AUGUST.THANKS
SHORTYXXX
Old 04-01-2003, 03:23 PM

HI, THINKING OF TAKING MRS AND 2 KIDS ON MED CRUISE ON SHIP "ISLAND ESCAPE" ANY1 BEEN LATELY OR ANY TIPS----POSSIBLY THE ONLY 1 I CAN AFFORD----OR DO U KNOW ANY OTHER CHEAPIES IN AUGUST.THANKS
SHORTYXXX
Old 04-04-2003, 06:44 PM

shorty,
Try anything on NCL (Norwegian Cruise LInes) or
Sunquest ( Ithink the Carousel does the Mediterranean run) There is the Carousel ( I have been on this one, Sundream and Sunbird) I do not know the schedule. Both these cruise lines are
inexpensive. They are not large ships and can't be compared to Carnival etc. but for the price charged the value is good. I have been on one inexpensive cruise with Norwegian on the Norwegian Sea. The ship was older but once again good value for what we paid for it.
Good luck in your search.
Old 04-06-2003, 08:35 AM

Hi shorty:

We cruised on the Carousel last May in the Med for 14 nights. It is probably the best budget cruise available. However I think it's only marketed in Canada and the U.K., as we have sailed with the company that owns the ship (My Travel cruises / formerly Suncruises) 6 times and have to meet an American onboard. To access any info on the ships ( Carousel and Sunbird) and schedules go to www.Sunquest.ca.
BTW.....we had a blast those 2 weeks, and would recommend it to anyone
Old 04-08-2003, 02:02 PM

We have just booked reserved a P&O cruise for a very good price from www.liverpoolcruiseclub.co.uk.
Ours is for June but they may have some for August, we saved about 60% of the brochure price. We have been with P&O before and cannot fault them in any way, loads of facilities for the kids too, and a chance for the wife to dress up!

Caroline Bailey

Closed Thread