Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2006, 01:36 PM

Hi,we are going on the Msc Lirica for the christmas cruise this year, i was just wondering if anyone has gone on this cruise before, i have read that on longer cruises which this is 11 days that the kids program is limited, but being it is around christmas time i would think there may be more kids on board, i am just worried cause we have cruised before and the kids like going to the club, i don't want them to be disappointed especially at christmas time and for 11 days!!! any info would be appreciated, also in the pools does anyone know what the depth is in the shallow end, i am just curious if the kids will be able to swim alone if there is shallow water for them to stand in! Thanks...

Closed Thread

Tags
christmas, cruise, kids, lirica, msc