Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2004, 05:50 PM

Has anyone been on the waverunner excursion at Cococay? I was looking on RC's website and it said it was $95.00 per person but when you look at the details it says it includes the driver and passenger. I may have read it wrong but I need to check it again.

How easy is it and how much does it cost to get a cab driver to take you on an island tour? How much does it cost if you do the Atlantis trip without using RC?

Thanks!
Kristy
Old 01-14-2004, 05:50 PM

Has anyone been on the waverunner excursion at Cococay? I was looking on RC's website and it said it was $95.00 per person but when you look at the details it says it includes the driver and passenger. I may have read it wrong but I need to check it again.

How easy is it and how much does it cost to get a cab driver to take you on an island tour? How much does it cost if you do the Atlantis trip without using RC?

Thanks!
Kristy
Old 01-19-2004, 11:14 AM

I wouldn't recommend the waverunner. I think it's $95 or so a person and it's a guided tour so you can't go fast or explore on your own. I'm assuming you'll also be visiting Nassua, in which case you're better off renting a jetski on Cable Beach or Paradise Island for $80-90 for TWO for an hour or $40-50 for two for half an hour.
Old 01-19-2004, 03:47 PM

Thanks so much for the advice! My husband would be mad if he was not allowed to act like a kid...lol!

Kristy
Old 01-20-2004, 07:37 PM

I completely understand. Have fun!!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cay, cheap, coco, cococay, cost, excrsions, excursion, excursions, nassau, royal, shore, tour, trip, waverunner