Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2005, 03:24 PM

We think our itinenary on the Rhapsody is changing to Costa Maya. Does anyone have recommendations for excursions in Costa Maya? Thanks ya'll

Edit: Moved to Caribbean Port Chat. RF
Old 10-28-2005, 07:22 PM

Check out;

http://www.caribbeanportreviews.com/CostaMaya.htm

That should give you a good amount of information about Costa Maya. Let us know if you have any questions after reading it.

BTW, welcome to Cruise-Chat.com

Tom
Old 10-29-2005, 07:05 AM

We went to Costa Maya last December off Sensation. We did the Chacchoben Mayan Ruins tour. There is a LOT of walking and some climbing. Very interesting tour. Just take water for all in your party if you do this one as it was very hot and humid. If you are not real active, it is a lot of walking and was almost too much for me, but we enjoyed the experience.

There is a Mexican restaurant in the port area upstairs that we ate at that was very good. There was a nice breeze and you could see and take pictures of the ship and the "beach" area. We did no shopping here as I thought the vendors were very pushy.
Old 10-29-2005, 11:12 AM

My suggestion(s) are as follows:
If you are interested in the Mayan Ruins then this is a good port to book one of those tours.
Personally, I like to rent a golf cart and head out to do some exploring on my own. I particularly enjoy spending the day at the beach in the nearby fishing village of Majuhual.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread

Tags
chacchoben, coasta, costa, costs, cruise, cruisers, excursion, excursions, maya, port, real, reviews, shore, tours, walkign