Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2005, 06:24 PM

Can anyone tell me the best beach break in Cozumel, is it Paradise beach, Mister santos or playa Mia? Any other suggestions would be great.
My husband and I will be on the Conquest 4/24. Can't wait our first cruise!
Old 03-05-2005, 06:13 PM

ktwood, check out the special Cozumel beach reports at http://www.caribbeanportreviews.com/Cozumel.htm. They cover all of the beaches in Cozumel and you will find tons of reviews of the various beach clubs, as well.

Of the three that you mention, I would opt for Mr. Sanchos. No admission fee and you won't be pestered to death to buy stuff like at Paradise Beach, nor as rowdy as Playa Mia.

Have a great day in Cozumel.

Tom
Old 03-05-2005, 07:49 PM

Do you know if Mr. Sanchos offers all-inclusive packages like Playa Mia.

Thanks
Ken
Old 03-05-2005, 08:29 PM

I am not sure that they do. Mr. Sanchos doesn't charge for the use of their facilities. What would be the most important elements for a beach club in Cozumel for you? Playa Mia might be the right chice if you like a lot of activity, partying and a good time.

Tom
Old 03-07-2005, 07:54 AM

We went to Paradise beach. Took a taxi that cost $12.00 for the three of us. Paradise beach was nice and being past the 1st of October they started charging for the use of the water toys, so the kids got wrist bands for $5 each to use the kayaks, water trampoline, iceberg, floats, and life jackets if needed, also they had snorkel equipment. There was someone right there renting wave runners ($55 for 30 minutes), parasailing ($55), boats taking people out snorkeling. They also had hair braiding and wraps, massages on the beach and those henna tattoos. We didnít have to pay for beach chairs or umbrellas. The food was pretty good and moderately priced and the margaritas were great! Myself I enjoyed the gulf breezes under my umbrella on my lounge chair, while being plied by drinks by Tom the manager (great guy to meet too!).

Closed Thread

Tags
admission, barbados, beach, beaches, clubs, cosumel, cozumel, cruise, forums, mia, minute, parasailing, playa, price, reviews