Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 07:56 AM

I do not know which tour is better to book for the Stingray Tour-Captin Marvins I heard good things about and Captin Bryans I heard was also good, and do I book these on line before hand with Carnival with my booking number or do they have a direct website I book these tours with or do I book once we dock at port. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT 4months left before a decision has to made LOL

Edit: Moved to Caribbean Port Chat. RF

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 04-09-2006, 06:13 PM

We used Captain Marvin in Januray for out tour to the Stingrays ... It was wonderful. I can't say enough nice things about that tour. You book direct with them online at www.captainmarvins.com. They ask for your credit card number, but it isn't charged unless you don't show up. After we check in with them, we opted to pay for out tour with traveler's checks. The tour was fantastic. We were on the 1st tour of the day, and only one other small boat was on the sand bar when we arrived. The Rays was unbelieveable. The water was a little rough that day and with being short, the crew kept an eye on me and several others that were short including the children. It was an unforgetable experience. There were approx 30 people on our boat of all ages. The crew was great about explaining how to feed the rays, and catching them for us to hold, kiss and pet. As we were leaving, the ship tour sailed up to the sand bar, there were about 100 people on their boat. I would recommend Captain Marvin's tour. They are a real short walk to the left of the pier where you tender in. About 2-3 blocks. We purchased the video that they made of out tour and watch it about every other week. It is so great to remember the experience.

If there are any other questions that I can answer, please don't hestitate to ask.

Closed Thread

Tags
bryan, bryans, captain, captinbryan, for, marvin, reviews, stingray, to, tour, tours