Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2007, 10:32 AM

BOY am I glad I found this site...feel free to let me know if I am asking too many questions!
I want to do the waverunners in Labadee. I wanna know if people who have done them booked them through RC (which I am guessing is the only option since it is their island). I saw it is around 90 bucks or so- I was just curious if people recommend renting them here and how long you get them for- I know in Va Beach it is an hour. Thanks!!
Old 04-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Administrator

The tour book says "approximately 50 minutes".
Old 04-15-2007, 11:57 AM
When we went to Labadee years ago wave runners weren't an option. We did parasailing at it was beautiful!!! Labadee is exclusive to RCCL . The oly thing that was there when we went was a nice sandy beach where people could lay in the sun on nice chairs with umbrella drinks. Many people rented snorkel gear there. We had brought our own...which was a perk of having a balcony cabin to dry out our gear and suits.
The cruise ship puts on a wonderful BBQ there and there were restrooms and a few sales of homemade wooden products. There was no one else there except for the people who got off the cruise ship. You only live once rent the wave runners and have a great time!
Old 04-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Administrator

Look at this thread for some Labadee info, including a sattilite photo and the map of the place. It has really grown into a huge property.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Beers:
Look at this thread for some Labadee info, including a sattilite photo and the map of the place. It has really grown into a huge property.
Thanks for the map Dave! That is awesome- I love how they have the little Coca-Cola bottles. I wanna check out Dragon's Breath too!
Old 04-25-2007, 01:54 PM

The wave runners are totally awesome there! We've done them a few times now. They make you go in groups of 10 and you leave in order of your assigned number. I would reccommend volunteering to go in the number 1 spot, so you can go really fast. I was on the # 8 spot once and it wasn't as fun as being up front. Sure wish I was going back there. We love Labadee!

Closed Thread