Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 01:53 PM

Reggie was the greatest. I can't believe people would pay to go through the cruise line for the cave tubing. We had small groups, and individual details for half the price the cruise ship was offering. On our ride out to the caves Reggie was the best tour guide of Belize City and the country side. Even stopped at a "locals" resturant called "Rob's Cool Spot" for lunch. Was a little nervous at first, but the chicken, beans/and rice was great.

Edited to remove website.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:38 PM

Hi Mac0415, glad to hear you enjoyed Reggie Tours. Our TOS does not allow for advertising links, so I removed the link to the website. If others would like information from you, they can PM you. Thank you for your post.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:01 PM
Mac0415 we used Reggie in May. Actually his son Jay took us. We were late getting off the ship but Reggie somehow spotted us right away. I have no idea how he did that but the minute we walked out he called us by name. We were about half way there and the van broke down. Reggie was about 10 minutes behind us with a couple from RCCL. He put the other couple in another car and moved us to his van. He stayed behind to wait for a mechanic. We lost time and Jay kind of hurried us through. There was no time to stop for lunch. We got back with only 30 min to spare. This was our second tour in 2 days where something went wrong and could have had a bad outcome so booking through the cruiseline is not a bad thing. We will go again in Nov and we will book with Reggie again. I agree, the smaller groups are so much nicer.

Closed Thread

Tags
belize, cave, caving, city, guide, reggie, reggies, regiee, reviews, tour, tours, tubbing, tubing