Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2005, 06:50 PM

I am trying to find an official site to Chankanaab park in Cozumel. I was wanting to see all it has to offer along with some pictures. Does any one have web site info? Has any one been there, I would love some input.
Thanks
Old 08-19-2005, 06:50 PM

I am trying to find an official site to Chankanaab park in Cozumel. I was wanting to see all it has to offer along with some pictures. Does any one have web site info? Has any one been there, I would love some input.
Thanks
Old 08-19-2005, 08:05 PM

Chase,
I've been to Chaankanaab Park twice.I've done the Royal Swim and the Dolphin Encounter with the sea lion swim. Worth the money. It's definitely an experience of a life time.I have lots of pics that I can e-mail off to you.There web address is http://www.dolphindiscovery.com You'll love it.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:43 AM

Chase,
You mightwant to check out the very extensive special report Tom did for our sister site PortReviews.com. There are a number of pictures and details describing every aspect of the park. It is not the OFFICIAL site, but you will certainly be able to see all it has to offer.
Here is the direct link to the special report:

http://www.caribbeanportreviews.com/...Chankanaab.htm

Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-20-2005, 05:22 PM

Thank you very much! I am now so excited to go to the park. I am thinking of doing the swim with the sea lions and maybe the dolphins.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:42 PM

Chase,
If you plan to do the dolphin swim - you MUST book it in advance. It is one of the first excursions to sell out. Although you can still visit Chankanaab, I would hate for you to be disappointed when you got there.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-22-2005, 06:31 AM

If you just want to kick it around Chankanaab there are plenty of very nice cabs waiting at the pier, and plenty of them waiting at the park to take you back to the ship. The cost is 4 bucks for the cab ride and 12 for the entrance fee. The snorkeling is fine and the beach is great. Everyone who did the sea lion thing was absolutely raving about it.
Old 08-25-2005, 07:27 PM

Chase,
If you're planning on doing the sealion swim it is not offered through the cruise lines(at least not on Princess).You can book this directly through dolphin discovery. I"m sure you'll have a great time.

Southern Caribbean on the Golden Princess
Crown PCrown Princess 07-20-2006
Old 08-26-2005, 06:29 AM

I went to the Dolphin discovery site and it appears that you may only do the package#1 on weekends. Am I doing somehting wrong? Can I sign up for the sea lion swim on the day of the excursion? I am open for any suggestions. We have season passes to sea world so we have had plenty opportunity to have dolphin interaction. I am primarily interested in the sea lions. Any help would be appreciated.

Closed Thread

Tags
chaakanaub, chankanaab, discovery, dolphin, encounter, forums, lion, lions, national, official, park, reviews, sea, swim, website