Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi everyone! In addition to my family (wife & kids) going to Bermuda we will also be taking my mother in law & aunt. They are both in their early 50's and healthy. We would like to get an excursion for them as a gift for the upcoming holidays. For those who have been to Bermuda (Royal Carribean E.O.S.) any must see or things to do? We are currently looking at RCI's website and their are excursions. However I know that their are always other excursion companies out there. Suggestions? They are not big swimmers. This will also be our first time there. Thanks in advance.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:20 AM

It's been a long time since I've been there, but one beach stuck in my mind. Horseshoe Bay, it has pink sand and is absolutely breath-takingly beautiful. The local bus is easy to take and I believe they sell 3 day passes. It's a great way to see the island.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:59 PM
417rogers
I meant to reply to this sooner...It looks like you're going in May, so it will still be fairly cool when you're there.
Bermuda has a million things to do and having three days makes it so relaxing! Crystal and fantasy caves are amazing.They are right next to the Swizzle Inn, home of the rum swizzle. Horshoes beach is beautiful as Penny said, even just to look.
Even if they're not beach people, it's really fascinating to see Bermuda by boat. They have many tours that include glass bottom boats and other narrated tours. Bermuda has beautiful coral reefs. I enjoyed just hopping on the bus and riding around the island from end to end.
There are also tons of great restaurants like the Hog Penny pub in Hamilton or the BoneFish or the Frog and Onion right in the dockyard area. Although the food is expensive, the drinks are comparable to the ship and we usually would just order appetizers and save the big eating for the ship.
You will have a wonderful time...just remember to pack some rain gear. Bermuda gets an averae of 180 days of rain a year!

~
~ ~
____/7__/7__/7__________
\ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antigua Travel Deals & Special Offers
Old 11-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the info, mid June is when we are going. My wife just found out about Horseshoe Bay. Thanks for the info on the caves. Thanks again Penny and Poormom.

Tags
bay, bermuda, companies, cruise, cruiseship, excursion, excursions, excurtions, horseshoe, rci, reveiws, review, reviews, things, tours