Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2007, 06:41 AM

Here is the 2007 Schedule for all cruise ships that dock in Mallory Square

Key West Cruise Ship Schedule

I am going on a Western Caribbean Cruise next month and I cannot wait share my reviews about it.

Carlos.-

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-05-2007, 10:29 AM

Hi Carlos and Welcome to Cruise-Chat!

I checked your itineray, and looks like you picked a great one

One technical note about the Key West schedule, when it says OM in the legend it is refering to the Outer Mole. That is on the old base and not Mallory, they do provide free Conch Train transportation though. This is an excellent find, as I too have wondered where we would be docking.

Welcome Aboard,
IslandCruz
Old 08-05-2007, 12:34 PM

Thanks! Is my first time on western Caribbean.

I've been on the eastern and southern Caribbean, any recommendations? I'm traveling with my parents , my wife and my 2 1/2 year old son.

Thanks

Carlos
Old 08-05-2007, 10:12 PM

Hi Carlos,

Have not been to Labadee, but many members have, I know that Dave Beers and SonnyV have both been there recently. There are so many recomendations on here, I just finished typing one for Cozumel. I would suggest reading through some of the topics in the Port Section of the forum to get a feel for each port.

Since you are cruising with a wide age range, I would suggest Chankanaab Park on Cozumel for something for everyone. I am sure you will get more advice, and you might should post a Topic in the Port Section for specific questions.

This is a slight drift from the topic, but is your topic, and some hospitality is in order for new members

Happy Cruising,
Dwayne
Old 08-06-2007, 06:28 AM

Key West is a lot easier to visit now than it was in the early nineties. Back then, the U.S. Navy was still using the docks and you had to tender in all the time.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
Hi Carlos,

Have not been to Labadee, but many members have, I know that Dave Beers and SonnyV have both been there recently. There are so many recomendations on here, I just finished typing one for Cozumel. I would suggest reading through some of the topics in the Port Section of the forum to get a feel for each port.

Since you are cruising with a wide age range, I would suggest Chankanaab Park on Cozumel for something for everyone. I am sure you will get more advice, and you might should post a Topic in the Port Section for specific questions.

This is a slight drift from the topic, but is your topic, and some hospitality is in order for new members

Happy Cruising,
Dwayne
Dwayne, I can't help notice how helpful you are! You have so much information, you must have cruised a lot. How many cruises have you been on?
Old 08-06-2007, 11:09 AM

Crissy, Thanks for the compliment, I try when it is something I know about, and am learning all the time. Have not been on that many cruises compared to some of the other fine folks on here, is 13 so far.

Here is another link to Key West Cruise ship schedules. It has a printable map function for each of the piers.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:24 PM

Oh, I'm not that interested in Key West. I mean, don't get me wrong cause I love it. I am more interested in personalities on this site and you caught my attention.

I love cruising, but I really enjoy relationships above everything else, so if I can spread a little joy around and uplift people, that is fulfilling for me. Just happens that cruising is the back-drop, ( I think I used that word correctly.) to relationships here.

Some people cruise alone, on purpose and I don't get that. I'm more into lasting relationships, not just a memory of one. Well, whew..I went on a tangent there, sorry. Key West is awesome!
Old 08-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Banned

WOW!
Old 08-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Well, I believe that got the attention of every red-blooded guy on this site!

Closed Thread

Tags
arrivals, calendar, cruise, cruiseship, docking, feb, key, mole, outer, port, schedule, shijp, ship, ships, time, west