Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2007, 04:44 PM

does anyone know about rental of jetski's. i'm going to nassau. my husband and i really want to enjoy that before we snorkel. ant suggestions on where to rent them. how much does it cost.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:35 PM

Shondie,
Pretty much all of the major beaches at each port do jet ski rentals. I know for a fact that you can rent them at the Atlantis if you plan on going there. I usually find it more fun doing an actual jet ski excursion though. It'll be cheaper to just rent somewhere, but when you book an excursion you get to go with a group of people and you will be more comfortable going out further in the ocean because you don't have to worry about finding your way back.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:50 PM

Just be careful! Especially if you are not use to the jet skis in the ocean with waves. One of my friends flipped his with a wave and his necklace got caught on the handle bars. Was bad with the cut on his neck and bump on his head. This happened at Belize
Old 05-21-2007, 11:32 AM

Why on earth would you wear jewelry in the ocean?? Aside from a diving watch whose attention are you trying to get, a shark?? I'm surprised that his necklace didn't break on impact. Lesson learned....

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-21-2007, 11:37 AM

We did the jet ski on Coco Cay and had a blast! We got cheap though and didn't get 2 - I rode behind. NEVER AGAIN! It was so hard to hold on. My husband nearly dumped me several times.

Pay the extra and get your own ski!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-21-2007, 11:46 AM

We did one in Jamaica (he rode with me HA HA) and got 2 in Labadee. It was a blast but the ride in Labadee was intense and our guide stayed way too far ahead of everyone so it was really hard to keep up. Full throttle with huge waves, I felt like I was riding a jack-hammer!

Free Cruise Tickers

Closed Thread