Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2006, 07:05 PM
Hi, we just got back from costa maya, we were on the Miracle, you will love this place, it way cool, we rented a golf cart for 60.00 to come and go as we please, for the whole day, the taxis run 3.00 a person one way to a town called Majahual, it is full of shops, like cozumel and it has dirt streets and the people are ready to wheel and deal prices with you cheaper in some things, when you get off the ship you will land in a mini mall type shopping, they have a Restaurant and large swimming pool free and a swim up bar, if you do not want to leave the port area, but stores are more expensive there in the mini mall, go to the small town find a nice beach area as they compete to get you to go to thier beach at the store fronts beach is FREE, we chose a little bar that was 2 story bar with swings for bar stools and they have 20.00 massages to die for, and the beach was right there with tables and chaise to use. Coronas were in buckets 6 for 10.00 the nachos and salsa was also awesome, be a little prepared for showers as we had 2 while there but the sun came out and that is where I got my sun burn, I have declared Costa Maya as one of my favorites next to Cozumel, after being there this week can not wait to return in the future. Fran

Edit: Moved to Caribbean Port Chat. RF
Old 01-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Administrator

Thank you for the post. We were supposed to go to Costa Maya in 2001, but were diverted due to pier damage. I hope to make it there before it becomes too commercialized.

Closed Thread