Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2006, 02:10 PM

I have read so much about these beaches, some good, some not so good, but looking for a fun time for me and wife (age 50) but not much into water sports...just relaxing, visiting, hanging out. Give me your opinion, please. And thanks for being honest and open-minded.

Edit: Moved to Caribbean Port Chat. RF
Old 04-25-2006, 02:44 PM

There was a post in another forum that said to watch out for Paradise Beach because they will try to add things to your bill that are not yours. Here is a copy of what was said.
Paradise Beach was very crowded the day we were there. (Only two ships in port that day) There is no charge for the beach chairs - but they do make a point of coming to you and "Telling you chairs are free but you need to buy food and drinks" The drinks seem to be a little over priced. I was told that Nachi-Cocom Beach is much better.(You can find them on the web) Not crowded at all. You can pay one price and Lunch and Drinks are included. I will be trying Nachi-Cocom Beach next time. I went to Paradise Beach for the water toys for my daughter. (PARADISE BEACH - BEEN THERE - DONE IT - NO NEED TO EVERY GO BACK)- Are you going to Grand Caymans - If so 7 mile beach was great - the water is so clear. (I would go back to 7 mile beach)

Let me know if I can help with anything else - e-mail me when you get back - with an update of beaches.
Hope this helps.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:48 PM

We're planning on going to either Paradise Beach or Playa Mia beach. I'll give you a review when we get back!!!! 3 more days I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 06:30 PM

thanks georgi, but that will be too late...we leave on monday, may 1st! guess i will have to flip a coin! good luck on your pick.

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, chat, cozumel, cruise, forum, mr, mrsancho, mrsanchos, paradise, pier, reviews, sanchez, sancho, sanchos, versus, web