Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2005, 01:13 PM

We did the Stringray swim and snorkle with Capt. Marvin's in Grand Cayman and it was truely great. The excursion from the ship had been canceled because of it being a little rough on the water but Capt. Marvin's went out still and we were glad. My family and our 19 month old son went. (He loves boat rides) It was too rough for him to get in the water but the rest really enjoyed it. The snorkleing was so pretty. The stringrays were so friendly and it was only about 12 - 15 of us on the boat so it wasn't crowded at all. All in all a great day in the Grand Cayman's.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:13 PM

We did the Stringray swim and snorkle with Capt. Marvin's in Grand Cayman and it was truely great. The excursion from the ship had been canceled because of it being a little rough on the water but Capt. Marvin's went out still and we were glad. My family and our 19 month old son went. (He loves boat rides) It was too rough for him to get in the water but the rest really enjoyed it. The snorkleing was so pretty. The stringrays were so friendly and it was only about 12 - 15 of us on the boat so it wasn't crowded at all. All in all a great day in the Grand Cayman's.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:15 PM

Would you give Captain Marvin's a 10 for the experience and why? I have never done the Sting Ray City tour with them, but have heard good things. Do they do anything special that others don't?

Tom
Old 01-22-2005, 07:22 PM

Sheryl I have never been to Grand Cayman and we are considering doing the stringray excursion through the cruise line (Rhapsody in March 2005) or through a private company. I have read many great reviews about Capt. Marvin; would you suggest using Capt. Marvin company and why? How was the snorkleing?
Old 01-24-2005, 11:53 AM

Has anyone gone to Stingray City through "The Best of the Carribean? How would you rate them?

Closed Thread