Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2006, 04:00 PM

sailing out og galveston on the elatiom april 3rd. 5th time to cozumel, curious how the huricane recovery efforts are coming, anyone been lately? Also is progresso as bad as I keep hearing? I am easy to please if there is a decent meal, cold beer and music.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:15 PM

We just returned from a cruise that stopped in Cozumel. There were at least five ships tendering there that day, so they are definitely up and running, eager to keep the tourists coming. I don't know anything about Progresso, but there were plenty of people coming back to the ship on the tender who had been somewhere having a very good time -- maybe Senor Frog's? We spent our time on the beach at Mr. Sancho's.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:08 PM

ARAllen,
I am going on NCL Dream tomorrow and we stop in Cozumel. A few months ago Senior Frogs wasn't open. I heard that Carlos and Charlies is though. When you were there was Senior Frogs back up and running??

Closed Thread

Tags
cozumel, frogs, progresso, senior