Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

View Poll Results: I have read all the literature that I have recieved from Carnival, and have read all the reviews.
Anyone 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2003, 08:31 AM

Ha, Ha! We get married April 4th! I've already been there and done that mistake once, this time it's no mistake! You are doing your weeks backwards to mine, I'm Western first and then Eastern. Funny though you don't hear of too many back to back's.

Destiny 1999
Victory 03/30/2003 Getting Married!!!
Old 03-06-2003, 07:55 AM

hey working mom of three- what happened? I keep checking the site to see how it went. Let us know. I go in two weeks and would love to know the skinny on how to book the dolphin swim for my two teens and myself.
Thank You
Debi
Old 04-14-2003, 03:10 PM

Thank you all for your comments.
I was able to book a swim at Chankanaab park which includes the KISS and FOOT PUSH on the web. The price is excellent and we have been sent an itinery, which tells us that we will be in a group of no more than eight, with two dolphins, We have even been given their names. We also have approx three quarters of an hour in the water with the dolphins.

Lets hope it's as good as they say it is.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:03 PM

who did you book with for the Dophin Swim? I am going on the Fantasy for the 3 day to Bahamas Feb 26th. What is a good beach to go to and how did you get there? Thanks. Sharon
Old 03-10-2004, 08:04 PM

We swam with the dolphins at Blue Lagoon. It was a wonderful experience that my family will never forget. You have to schedule this in advance, and you can schedule it with Dolphin Encounters. Have fun!!
Old 03-15-2004, 09:53 PM

We are very interested in doing the Dolphin Experience... can you tell me how to contact a reputable company to book this direct ? Thanks for your help !

quote:
Originally posted by Puddy Tatt:
Thank you all for your comments.
I was able to book a swim at Chankanaab park which includes the KISS and FOOT PUSH on the web. The price is excellent and we have been sent an itinery, which tells us that we will be in a group of no more than eight, with two dolphins, We have even been given their names. We also have approx three quarters of an hour in the water with the dolphins.

Lets hope it's as good as they say it is.
Old 03-21-2004, 09:39 PM

If you want to swim with the dolphins and have the time of your life. There is only one place to go. Discovery Cove in Orlando, it is operated by SeaWorld.

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cayman, cruise, dolphin, dolphins, dophins, eastern, eatern, grand, place, qwim, ross, scott, scuba, ship, swim, western