Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2007, 03:29 PM

I was told they were not usung tenders in Cozumel but a December review stated they are. I travel with a partner who has mobility issues how to you get onto a tender? Can you walk right on, can you bring a wheelchair on? Thanks so much. I will be on the Fascination leaving February 5th 2007.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Administrator

Some ships are still tendering, but more and more ships are getting pier space. But if you tender don't worry - the crew is quite used to people in wheelchairs and getting them safely on and off the tenders. It is a non-issue.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:20 AM

We was just there. There was 8 ships that day so we had to tender. It look like 3 ships was docked. May want to check and see how many ships are in port that day.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cruisedancer:
I was told they were not usung tenders in Cozumel but a December review stated they are. I travel with a partner who has mobility issues how to you get onto a tender? Can you walk right on, can you bring a wheelchair on? Thanks so much. I will be on the Fascination leaving February 5th 2007.
We just returned from our cruise and stopped in Cozumel a few days ago. This is an excellent port for handicapped as the Ship docks and the dock is huge and wide and drops you right in on hte boardwalk of the shopping district

Closed Thread

Tags
cozumel, en, tender, tendering, tenders, wheelchair