Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2002, 07:00 AM

I am considering taking Cayman Delight Cruises for the Stingray City Tour in the Grand Cayman Islands. I was wondering if anyone has used this or any other local tour operators? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 08-29-2002, 07:00 AM

I am considering taking Cayman Delight Cruises for the Stingray City Tour in the Grand Cayman Islands. I was wondering if anyone has used this or any other local tour operators? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 08-29-2002, 02:17 PM

The only tour group to go through is Captain Marvin's. They were fantastic. I would highly recommend them to anyone. What I liked the most about them is the fact that the were considerable less crowded tours than any other that we had encountered that day. We took the 830am tour and it was perfect. Hardly any of the other tours had arrived yet, so the waters at Stingray City were not very crowded. They then took us to a wonderful snorkle area. I bought the $40 video and was glad I did, it is a beautiful memory of the day. We booked online and had no problems, everything was perfect. www.captainmarvins.com Have a great time!
Old 09-05-2002, 07:46 AM

Just wanted to say thank you for the recommendation of Captain Marvin's. Someone else recommended them as well so they must be good. I will go ahead and book with them. Thanks again!

Closed Thread

Tags
cayman, grand, operators, opperator, reviews, tour, tours