Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 07:39 PM

I've been to Cozumel several times and if you are a beach person looking for a place to just soak up the rays my pick is San Fransisco Beach. There are lots of water sports available if you some activities. They have a small resturant/bar, with waiter coming out on the beach to serve you. The Pina Coladas are great. It is a short taxi ride from the pier.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 08-11-2007, 04:29 PM

We did the ECO JEEP excursion and it was awesome too! Lots of laughs. There is a new one called RACE FANTASTIQUE which sounds incredable. We're gonna do it the next time we're there. And like Dave says, DO NOT MISS Pancho's Back Yard! Great Margaritas with a coupon available on line. And the food is unbelievable. The best gazpacho in the world!!

Closed Thread

Tags
buy, carnival, chanaab, cozemel, cozumel, cruise, cruiseship, dolphin, port, reviews, sell, souvenirs, stops, thing, things