Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2005, 10:06 AM

Hey Yall,
I have been riding horses for 7 years and it has been my dream to ride on the beach. I still havent done that yet. But, When i read the reviews for the horseback riding in Cozumel it says that you ride on a road and i dont want to do that. I can go ride my own horses on the road! I heard that Mr. Sanchos offeres horseback riding on the beach and i was wondering if any one could give me anymore information about Mr. Sanchos riding horses on the beach?
Old 03-24-2005, 10:06 AM

Hey Yall,
I have been riding horses for 7 years and it has been my dream to ride on the beach. I still havent done that yet. But, When i read the reviews for the horseback riding in Cozumel it says that you ride on a road and i dont want to do that. I can go ride my own horses on the road! I heard that Mr. Sanchos offeres horseback riding on the beach and i was wondering if any one could give me anymore information about Mr. Sanchos riding horses on the beach?
Old 03-24-2005, 11:11 AM

The stable is actually right on the beach, but I don't think that you can ride on the sand. There are trails that go back into the brush that folks ride on.

One place that comes to mind as a wonderful place to ride on the beach is at Punta Mita (north and west of Puerto Vallarta) Here you can rent a horse by the hour and ride for miles along a somewhat vacant sandy beach.

Tom
Old 03-27-2005, 12:00 AM

This is the first cruise that i will be going on and i was wondering about how that would work if i wanted to go and rent the horse and then the other place that the crusie guide talked about was riding in the jungle and i want to ride on the beach about how that would work if the boat has something sceduled and i wanted to go do something else?

Closed Thread

Tags
back, beach, cozumel, horse, horseback, horses, mr, punta, review, reviews, ride, ridigin, riding, sanchos, sur, tour