Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2005, 07:12 PM

I was wondering how far from the Cozumel port Senor Frogs was? How mucb would a cab cost to go there?
Old 04-05-2005, 07:51 PM

There is actually a Senior Frogs at the foot of the International pier (used to be Fat Tuesdays) and also in the mall at the foot of the Langosta Pier downtown (above Carlos and Charlies). It all depends on where you dock and where you want to go. A taxi from the International pier to downtown is only about $5.00 so it shouldn't be a big issue.

Be careful, yet have a good time.

Tom
Old 04-26-2005, 08:08 AM

Not sure if you've been answered yet regarding your inquiry of Senor Frogs location relative to the port. When you walk off of the port at Cozumel, you are basically greeted by all the bars of "downtown" Cozumel. Carlos n' Charlie's and Senor Frogs are the same building, but Senor Frogs is above Carlos n' Charlie's. You will see them both as soon as you walk off the ramp to the port, you can't miss them. No need for a cab, it's just across the street. Cabs are everywhere and will take you anywhere you want to go. They drive like maniacs which was interesting in a scary way, but then the faster the drive, the cheaper the ride. You will have a blast, I went last year and had the best time. Enjoy.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:26 AM
It must depend on where you dock. We went on the Conquest in Feb. Right off the pier was fat Tuesday. Carlos and Charlies and Senor Frogs were a cab drive away. My husband and I did not go but our daughter and her friend did. I beleive they paid about $6.00 each way for cab fare. The prices are posted at the cab stand for different destinations. They had a blast and needless to say they were feeling no pain when they returned or the rest of the evening. I warned them they are in a foreign country and it is important to keep your head on right. Anything can happen. I worried until they were back on the ship. Have a lot of fun but best if someone is the designated chaparone.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:32 AM

SanDee is correct. There are 3 different piers that ships dock at in Cozumel. But, as Tom indicated - it is not difficult to get there, no matter which pier you are docked.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 05-06-2005, 10:10 AM

This past Sunday I was in Nassau, and Senor Frogs was chargibg an $8 cover to enter, so we didn't.

David Landry

Closed Thread

Tags
close, cozumel, cruise, dock, foot, froga, frogs, international, locations, pier, port, senior, senor, senora, taxis