Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2006, 11:08 PM

I went to book some excursions online and well I when I selected a item I wanted to do, I was first asked to choose the date and time I would like to do that activity.
The date was correct it was the date we would be arriving to Cozumel but the time they had listed was for the tour to start at 9:30am however the ship won't arrive to that port until 10:00am
is the time they show on the internet site the time we are expected to begin the tour, or is that the time all tours start to begin?
So Can I still book for that type of tour? I'm confused and I'm not to sure how to book these.
I hope this doesn't sound too confusing?
Old 09-03-2006, 09:26 PM

That is the time the tour begins. DO NOT select it. You will be charged for a no-show.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:15 PM

there are no other times I can select on. Is the time they give you in your cruise itenerary for the time you will arrive. is that the time it is in florida time or the time change it will be in island time? In that case I will be at my excursion on time.
Old 09-03-2006, 11:51 PM

SMG, call them or send an email to confirm the time. Let them know which ship you'll be on. Also, if the ship doesn't make port in time, you won't be charged. They don't charge your credit card until you show up. At least that's how I book on line.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:32 AM

If you want to book direct with an agency or operator rather than the cruise line, you'll often get exactly the same tour for less.

Check out this Cozumel tours and news site for some ideas - just click on 'We now offer tour bookings'.

Ian
Old 09-05-2006, 05:32 PM

Yes, they do charge your card. I have booked two excursions already for my October trip and they showed up on my credit card. I was hoping they would just charge my sea pass, but they are paid for now.

Closed Thread