Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2007, 09:49 AM

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some excursions on Cozumel (or mainland) and Key West.
We saw the May ruins at Tulum on the site but is there any time left to lay down on the beach or have a swim out there? Because I've heard there must be an absolutely stunning beach near the ruins.
And is there something special to do on Key west? Especially something with a beach and water ...And if there's how can you come out there?
I'm addicted to white beaches and clear waters so I hope it's possible to enjoy them when we call Cozumel/Key west?

Thanx
Old 09-09-2007, 07:48 PM

We're planning on going to Playa Mia in Cozumel. You can book directly with them instead of going through the cruise line. We were there last March doing the cooking excursion - those margaritas were wicked, evil things!!

Next March I think we'll go back there but just do the beach thing. Not sure what to do for Key West. Fury (http://www.furycat.com/) has a great "ultimate" excursion but it goes until 4 pm and we're only there till 2. I'd do that one in a heartbeat if I could though.

Kim
Old 09-10-2007, 05:53 AM

We have a lot of information on Key West already posted in this section, from previous discussions. Don't miss out on that valuable information. Click on "Find" at the top of the page, and put in Key West in the "Keyword Search" field.

Sandy

Closed Thread

Tags
beaches, cozumel, excursion, excursions, key, port, reviews, west