sorry didn't see this post early
Well here a few TIPS for this sunday you can use:
1. Arrive early arround 11:30 no lines at that time.
2. upon arrival some employs (porters) will ask you about your luggage, be really sure they are employs "maleteros" they ask about 5 dollars they will take your luggage to the ship no worries, is better than take it by yourself.
3. I always book from th cruise line over the years here are my favorites;
* st. Thomas= the best is the st. Johns island tour, even if you only want to be on the beach they have 10+ perfect beaches you can use for snorkel or a day at the beach.
* Dominica= ok dominica is hot so is way better to stay on a air conditioned bus I have been on this two:
*Trafalgar Falls & Sulphur Springs Tour
The first is the one I recomend the other one is nice but it was to hot for me and I live on the caribbean (PUERTO RICO)
* Barbados = well I have take three tours there
the best one A FLAVOR OF BABRADOS nice buying options and good prices and after you can overview barbados and the mahogany factory WOW they even make a demostration on how they do the figurines nice tour!!!
* St. Lucia = Toraille Waterfall & Fond Doux Estate, good choice and at the end you can even go and went on the waterfall for a little dip. Don't forget to buy banana ketchup
* Antigua = well I have take this one
Best of Antigua
two times the first time I really enjoy it but the second time I hate it because of the worst tour guide I have ever had in my life, so I can only say if you get the good one well is great, but if you get the squiny girl with the sony walkman you will hate it also.
* st.Kitts = I have only been there one time i took:
Brimstone Hill Fortress & Gardens
Nice tour Highly recomended
As for te ship here is my review with a few new pics of the ship: