Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 08:36 AM

I am sure these questions have been answered 100 times, but I am looking for help with some excusions....Going on Southern Caribbean out of San Juan November 30th. I have been to Orient Beach and Trunk Bay so I am wanting to do something different on those islands. I have never cruised to Aruba or Curacao before. It will be my husband (39) and myself (32). We both love the beach and adventure.. Also, we are arriving in San Juan a couple days prior to our cruise date..Thinking of renting a car and driving to the rainforest and a beautiful beach along the way. Thank you for your help in advance.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:47 PM

Hi Stephaniec, welcome to Cruise-Chat. By using your "Find" feature in the upper left hand corner and typing in your ports, you can find all the posts made about the ports in question. This might help you find something interesting.
St. Thomas-Magen's Bay, Coki Beach, Sapphire Beach, catamaran sail/snorkel. St. Maarten-Maho Beach, shopping, America's Cup Yacht Race. Aruba-catamaran sail/snorkel, just about any beach there-we went to Palm Beach the last time we were there. Curacao-catamaran sail/snorkel, Curacao factor tour, tour if the island. San Juan-Ponce, Old San Juan, Bioluminescence tour. Best wishes for your upcoming cruise and once again, welcome aboard!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:30 PM

Penny, thanks so much. I did not realize that you could seacrh that way. I did look and found some interesting things, some of the posts seem a little old though and I wondered if there is anything new. Thanks again, stephanie

Closed Thread

Tags
aruba, catamaran, cruise, cruises, curacao, driving, excursions, maarten, martin, review, reviews, sail, sint, snorkel, st