Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2006, 03:07 AM

You got it right, just in the wrong place. Go to your personal zone, better yet read the post again from Raoul on "how do I get my ticker".

I actually did it a different way, I highlighted the code, selected copy. Then I went to my signature box and selected paste.

That may be the same thing though.

I see you are leaving in 2 days and want to wish you a wonderful cruise

IslandCruz
Old 09-29-2006, 06:02 AM

Island Cruz,
I see that you will be on a Halloween cruise. Will you happen to be in Key West on Halloween? I can only imagine what the locals are like on that day!
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-29-2006, 06:37 AM

Hey Nancy,

No, hopefully will be on Cozumel that day. It would be so fun to be on Key West that day though

I did get to be there on St.Pattys day once on the Pride during Spring Break.. what a spectacle and fun

That is a big day for the locals I hear. They collect alot of money for charities through Fantasy Fest celebrations to my understanding, and have a big parade

IslandCruz
Old 09-29-2006, 06:14 PM

Thanks for the well wishes IslandCruz.

Caribbean All Inclusive Resorts
Old 01-31-2007, 12:55 PM

Which is better? The conch train or the old town trolley tour? And should I book these through the cruise or on my own (I suspect it is more expensive if I book through the cruise?)

Thanks!
Old 02-12-2007, 08:46 PM
We found the Jimmy Buffet tour (a walking tour) which kept to a few blocks bordering Duval Street took us to all his haunts,his studio,Sloppy Joe's,Capt. Tony's,Margaritaville and Mallory Square-enjoy!

Bon Voyage,
BillyBuzzy
Old 02-13-2007, 07:52 AM

KJ - I would recommend the trolley. You can get off and on the trolley at the various stops like the Southernmost Point and Hemingway House. When you're finished, just get back on the trolley and head to the next stop. You can't get off and on the Conch Train but it is a fun way to see the island. I would check the RCI website for the price of the trolley but I would imagine that it would be cheaper to buy the tickets on your own. You might go to the Old Town trolley website. I seem to remember something about purchasing e-tickets at a reduced rate. I highly recommend the Mel Fisher Maritime Museum and the Key West Aquariun. There's also a free attraction that just opened, the Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center near the Truman Annex. You might want to go to the Truman Little White House if you have time. It's a really interesting guided tour. They only take 8 or 10 people on the tour at a time. We love the Fury catamaran snorkeling trip but if you do that you probably won't have a lot of time to sightsee. If this is your first trip to Key West, I'd save the snorkeling for your next cruise to Key West!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribean, catamaran, cruise, excersion, excursion, excursions, excusion, key, ratings, review, reviews, royal, tour, west