Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2003, 11:01 PM

We had reservations with the Captain Marvyn's Grand Cayman Sting Ray City Tour. Our ship was very late getting into port, so we missed our tour. Captain Marvyn's organized a special tour just for our ship. They even dropped us off at Seven Mile Beach , so we could play before the tour began. I was so impressed with their customer service. They went out of their way to help our bad start end well. The tour was awesome. The guides were very helpful. They helped my mother-in-law in and out of the boat , and gave her some good snorkeling tips. They took time to help each person who needed help.
Old 06-13-2003, 11:01 PM

We had reservations with the Captain Marvyn's Grand Cayman Sting Ray City Tour. Our ship was very late getting into port, so we missed our tour. Captain Marvyn's organized a special tour just for our ship. They even dropped us off at Seven Mile Beach , so we could play before the tour began. I was so impressed with their customer service. They went out of their way to help our bad start end well. The tour was awesome. The guides were very helpful. They helped my mother-in-law in and out of the boat , and gave her some good snorkeling tips. They took time to help each person who needed help.
Old 07-17-2003, 05:08 PM

Can you please let me know how I can get in touch with Captain Marvin and what the cost was? My husband and I will be on Grand Princess on 8/24 and want to try the Stingray Sandbar.

Thanks!
AliceA
Old 07-21-2003, 12:07 PM

My wife spelled the name wrong; it's actually Captain Marvins. To contact them, you can...

go to their website: Captain Marvins

send them an email:
info@captainmarvins.com

or give them a call:
(345) 945-7306

Let me know if you need any other info.

Tom
Old 08-09-2003, 04:57 PM

We were in Grand cayman on July 30th and used captain marvins. very professional paople. My wife could not swim back to the boat so the captain and another customer took over and rescued her and brought her safely back to the boat. They were great. and the cost of the tour was only $39.00 per person for the three stop half day trip. I highly recommend them.

Closed Thread

Tags
captain, cayman, cruise, grand, marvin, marvyns, ship, tours