Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2003, 10:36 AM

I've been reading the posts and many people suggest using Captain Marvin's while on Grand Cayman for the stingray tour. Can you book in advance with this guy or do you have to wait until you get there? Any info appreciated I want to get the best stingray experience possible. Thanks!
Old 02-14-2003, 10:36 AM

I've been reading the posts and many people suggest using Captain Marvin's while on Grand Cayman for the stingray tour. Can you book in advance with this guy or do you have to wait until you get there? Any info appreciated I want to get the best stingray experience possible. Thanks!
Old 02-15-2003, 07:37 AM

go to his website at www.captainmarvins.com you will find different packages and an email address where you can contact him w/questions or to make reservations.
Old 02-15-2003, 08:01 AM

Thanks! That is a big help.
Old 02-19-2003, 11:24 AM

We booked the trip in advance. His "shop" is a short walk from the pier. We had a great time and it was loads of fun. My daughter (22) wasn't sure she would likeit that much and she loved it!! Wants to return with her boyfriend. They take great care of you. We snorkled for conch shells. The prepared them for our lunch. We then went to another loacation and snorkled with the fish. Then went and had lunch, played or rested on the beach. After we went to the barrier reef. Beautifull!!
We ended up at Stingray city. We decided to buy the video for $50. and they did a wonderfull job.
Well worth the $$ and even had some time for some last minute shopping for those yummy rum cakes. Another must to get while you're there!

Closed Thread

Tags
captain, isla, marvin, roatan