Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2007, 10:19 PM

We are going on our 2nd cruise in about a week and a half.

Has anyone tried the day sail excursions in St Thomas (such as the Rumbaba or Winifred)?

Also, does anyone have any suggestions or comments about the day sail excursions in St Thomas?

Thanks!
Old 05-04-2007, 06:53 AM

We've done lots of sail/snorkel tours there. They've all been wonderful. There is some great snorkeling in St. Thomas and especially in St. John's Trunk Bay. Have a great time!
Old 05-04-2007, 07:56 PM

I would second Penny on St.John's Trunk Bay. Hope you have a great time as well!
Old 05-05-2007, 08:47 PM

Thank you for your replies!

We decided to book Ike Witt Charters for our day sail! We are really looking forward to it....Next Week!

Any experiences with Ike Witt? Good or bad...or just general advise on what to ask for or expect...besides the obvious Great Time!
Old 05-07-2007, 11:04 AM

Hi There,
I've been to St. Thomas 3 times cruising. On the most recent cruise (December 2006), my family (my parent's, husband, myself and 2 children, aged 6 and 8) chartered the Jolly Man sail boat for the day. It was amazing. I've snorkelled at St. John before, and it was nice, but crowded. If you charter the Jolly Man (they take a maximum of 6 passengers) they will take you to a secluded cove, where you will see turles, loads of coral and tonnes of other sea life. It was incredible. We booked through our ship (Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas), however, if you wanted to book direct, you can email Gayle and Gary (the captain and his wife) at svjollymon@hotmail.com or visit their website at www.jollymonstthomas.com
Have fun!

Closed Thread

Tags
boat, bones, cruise, day, fantasy, full, jolly, man, port, reviews, sail, sailing, sails, st, thomas