Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Caribbean Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 05:04 PM

Has anyone tried the company, Jamaica Cruise Excursions for an excursion in Jamaica??? I really want to go tubing and to Dunn's River Falls. We're going on Freedom of the Seas on Jan 20th, the last time we were there we went on the catamaran with snorkeling and Dunn's River Falls with the ship's package. I found this Jamaica Cruise Excursions online(it's the only one I can find with tubing and Dunn's River Falls) and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them after reading about some of the horror stories people have about Jamaica
Old 12-22-2007, 02:48 PM

We've only done the Dunn's River climb from a ships tour but I've heard good reports about http://www.knowjamaica.com/. The DUNN'S RIVER, TUBING AND REGGAE BEACH TOUR is listed for $60 leaving at 9 AM sharp. What ever you do- do it in a group or with a tour company.
Old 12-31-2007, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by christinelee10:
Has anyone tried the company, Jamaica Cruise Excursions for an excursion in Jamaica??? I really want to go tubing and to Dunn's River Falls. We're going on Freedom of the Seas on Jan 20th, the last time we were there we went on the catamaran with snorkeling and Dunn's River Falls with the ship's package. I found this Jamaica Cruise Excursions online(it's the only one I can find with tubing and Dunn's River Falls) and am wondering if anyone has any experience with them after reading about some of the horror stories people have about Jamaica
Hi we are going on this one aswell, have fun. See you there
Old 01-02-2008, 07:26 PM

Try Phil Lafayette tours, they offer a DRF/tubing combo. www.phil-lafayette-tours.com It's $55 including the cost of DRF and the tubing.

We did the DRF/Ocho Rios highlights tour with them in Dec and were extremely pleased. (Hope to update soon on our trip...!)

Closed Thread

Tags
catamaran, company, cruise, excursion, excursions, jamaica, jamaican, ocho, ochos, private, rccl, reviews, rios, tips, tours